Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MY 1ST PADDLE

AUGUST 3, 2009

One night Tyler decided that we should go for a paddle together and watch the sun set. I was excited but also a little nervous. Since he has never paddled tandem before and I have never paddled at all I didn’t know if we would be able to do it. We got to the beach and jumped in the water. After battling the sets, we finally made it far enough out to start our adventure. After a few adjustments we finally got going pretty well. I tried to help a bit but I think I was just making it harder.


The water was very warm and there were the most beautiful cloud formations in the sky. We didn’t go too far but we really enjoyed being in the water, getting some exercise and enjoying the sunset. We were so lucky to get such an amazing sunset after many nights of it being cloudy. I really enjoyed my first paddle and I can’t wait to hopefully go again sometime soon.




1 comment:

Terrish B said...

This is so cool!! I am happy that you charged out there and had a good evening :-)